Thursday, July 14, 2011

One Day

1) Singer
haha.nak menyanyi bagai nak gila,papa mesti tak berkenan sikap aku.haha,ah peduli apa kan,screw it, I'm the one rocking my life konon aku feeling Noryn Aziz.Suara dia wow lepas tu cool macam best je haha i adore her lahh

2) Beli rumah (yes, like the one in Beverly Hills)
Bagi kat Mama dan papa,macam mana kerja kuat pun ada duit pun,tak dapat balas jasa dorang.tetiba sentap

3) I want to be kissed under the rain ;D



Yup, with the man I'm in love with of course.

4) Skywriting/Awan nano



Yep, just like this one. Wouldn't it be oh-so-romantic?

5) Happy life
Who doesn't? Kehidupan aku sekarang alhamdullilah semuanya okay, I'm happy with my life, but I'll be happier if my life can be better. And yes, I want my family and friends to be happy too. What's the point of being happy all alone?

6) Umrah & Haji



Bawak 1 family,insyaallah one day amin ;)

7) Die with a smile on my face
Because to me, it means you truly rest in peace that way.sebelum tu sempat mengucap 2 kalimah syahadah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment